Zi Jin postpartum beneficial water
“Zi Jin postpartum beneficial water” strict selection of Japanese national treasure bacteria (Japanese rice yeast), Hualien glutinous rice and Ilan good water, inherit our ancestors’ method of brewing, fermentation, professional automated distillation mining equipment. Through advanced technology, we can extract active ingredients and intact nutrients, no alcohol, artificial chemical additives, artificial flavorings and colorings.
It contains drops of essence with mellow taste, small nutrient molecules which provide good digestion and absorption. "Zi Jin postpartum beneficial water” is widely used during the postpartum period, end of menstrual cycle, people with physical weakness and post-surgery groups. It can be directly consumed or used for cooking meals, such as: boiled soups, Chinese herbal dishes, dessert and cooking all kinds of food. It is the best nutritional supplement.
Each person needs 22 kinds of amino acids everyday, amino acids has a major role in the body including:
1. Providing nutrients to body
2. Regulating endocrine system balance
3. Enhancing immunity
4. Maintaining cardiovascular function
5. Improving liver and kidney functiion
6. Reducing the damage of radiation and chemotherapy
7. Promoting hormone secretion
8. Promoting protein synthesis
Therefore, “amino acids” is one of the most important essential nutrients of health maintenance in modern days.
"Zi Jin postpartum beneficial water” is rich in essential amino acids, including: isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, valine, histidine (only for children). "Zi Jin postpartum beneficial water” can facilitate metabolism, adjust physique, and regulate physiological functions. Nourish body; enhance physical strength, and health maintenance. Appropriate for postpartum or post illness nourishment.
► Singapore Customers: https://goo.gl/suopWR
【 Postpartum reminder 】
● Postpartum mothers should not be excessive drinking, alcohol will affect wound healing, causing wound inflammation, dizziness, palpitations and other symptoms.
● If baby drinks breast milk containing alcohol, it may cause drowsiness, deep sleep, easily sweating, weak muscle strength, slow height increase, poor weight gain, even delayed motor development and other phenomena; it may also cause insufficient breast milk intake due to baby’s deteriorated sucking response. Therefore, postpartum and breastfeeding mom please try to use non-alcoholic cooking methods, and cook foods rich in good quality protein to enhance body recovery.